can you speak better than her?lol

Saturday, January 31, 2009

American English slang beginning with the letter B

bad===good
Wow, that movie was really bad.

ball===great time
We really had a ball at the party.

bang===great time
Going to Las Vegas is a real bang.

bang===strong effect
Japanese wasabi has a real bang.

barf===vomit
He had to barf because he drank too much alcohol.

barf-out===disappointment
That movie was a real barf-out.

bashed===crushed
The boat was bashed beyond recognition.

bazillion===infinite number
She can eat a bazillion cookies.

B-ball===basketball
After school, let's play some B-ball.

beans===small amount of money
I like this company but they pay beans.

beat===exhausted
After working all day I am really beat.

beemer===BMW
He just bought a new beemer to drive to work in.

bench===not allowed to play
He was benched during the basketball playoffs.

bent===angry
It's OK. Don't get so bent.

big guns===powerful people
The president brought two big guns to the meeting.

big mouth===talk too much
Shut up! You really have a big mouth.

bikermotorcycle rider
He decided to talk to the biker.

blade===knife
He carried a ten inch blade with him.

blimp===fat person
I always seem to have a blimp sitting next to me when I travel.

blowleave
I'm going to blow now.

blew===lost
He blew all his money gambling.

bomb===bad
The movie was a bomb.

bonkers===insane
I think I am going bonkers.

boo boo===mistake
If you make another boo boo like that, you won't have a job.

boob===stupid person
Your friend is such a boob.

boob tube===television
He spends the entire day watching the boob tube.

boss===great
Your car is boss.

bread===money
I need some bread to pay for my car.

break===opportunity
A lucky break helped him get the job.

brew===coffee
Hey, let's go to the coffee shop and get a fresh cup of brew.

bucks===dollars
Do you have a few bucks that I can borrow?

BS===lies
That story is total BS.

bummed===depressed
I was really bummed after I heard the news.

bummer===bad experience
My trip to New York was a bummer.

bushed==really tired
Every day after work she is really bushed.

bust==failure
The whole idea was a bust.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template