can you speak better than her?lol

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dog and his shadow

1:This is William He is a very good painter and he’s very famous.
2: and this is William’s dog his name is Sammy, Sammy thinks he’s famous and important too !
3: William is painting look at the lovely paintings in his studio!
4: Today a journalist is going to interview William.Sammy is happy. He thinks"I’m going to be on TV too ! "
5 :Interviewer: "William is this your latest painting?"Asks the interviewer."Yes it’s a painting about peace"Says William.
6: William is having a long interview!Sammy is very angry!That’s enough! I’m going to see JackHe knows I’m an important dog!"Says Sammy.
7: Jack is William’s friend He’s go a lovely shop. Jack likes Sammy a lot. He always gives Sammy a present.
8: "Hi Sammy! I’ve got a lovely present for you!" says JackA bone…..Yummy!" says Sammy.
9: Sammy goes home. He’s very happy.On the way he meets Eddie.Eddie hasn’t got an owner.
10 :"What a lovely bone you’ve got!" says Eddie "Can i have a piece? I’m so hungry!This bone is all for me! Says Sammy and off he goes.
11 : But what’s this? There’s a dog in front of Sammy with an enormous bone! "It’s incredible! That dog has got an enormous bone it’s much bigger than mine, Thinks Sammy.
12 :Sammy wants the other bone! He drops his one and runs after the other bone.
13 :But that’s not a real bone! It’s Sammy’s shadow."My bone!" shouts Sammy!"Don’t worry, I’ve got it’ says EddieEddie runs away and is very happy with Sammy’s bone.




0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template