can you speak better than her?lol

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank you

Thank you
For showing me how to be strong, when I wanted to give up.
Thank you
For showing me how to listen, when all I wanted was to scream.
Thank you
For showing me the right way, when I did not see the path.
Thank you
For showing me how to give, when all I wanted was to receive.
Thank you
For showing me how to believe in myself, even when no one else did.
Thank you
For showing me how to be a good mother, for without you by my side, to guide, to give, to love, I would not know any of these things.
These two words
Cannot be bought and placed in a box with a bow on top.
These two words
Can only be expressed.
Thank you
For your love, your tenderness, your understanding, your friendship, but most of all, thank you for being my mother.
I love you!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template