can you speak better than her?lol

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting to Know You ( beginners )

Reese-Getting to Know You (I-TESL-J)

Getting to Know You



  • What is your name?
    My name is _____________.
  • Where are you from?
    I am from _______________.
  • Have you visited a foreign country?
    Yes, I have./No, I haven't.
  • If you have, Which country/countries?
    I have visited ___________________.
  • How old are you?
    I'd rather not say./I am _____ years old.
  • How tall are you?
    I am ______ centimeters tall.
  • How do you come to school?
    I take __________./I drive./ I walk to school.
  • Did you watch TV last night?
    Yes, I did./No, I didn't.
  • Do you play tennis?
    Yes, I do./No, I don't, but I play ________.
  • Do you know how to type?
    Yes, I do./No, I don't.
  • Can you use a computer?
    Yes, I can./No, I can't.
  • What is your student number?
    My student number is _________________.
  • How many are in your family?
    There are ________ in my family.
  • Do you like to go to movies?
    Yes, I do./No, I don't.
  • Who is your favorite actor/actress?
    I like _____________.
  • Do you like soccer?
    Yes, I do./No, I don't but I like __________.
  • Who is your favorite baseball player?
    I like __________./I don't have a favorite player./I don't watch baseball.
  • Do you have a driver's license?
    Yes, I do./No, I don't./No, I don't but I am going to driving school now.
  • Do you have a car?
    Yes, I do./No, I don't./No, but I have a motorcycle.
  • Do you like English?
    Yes, I do./Of course, I do.


0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template