can you speak better than her?lol

Thursday, January 29, 2009

reading

Once upon long ago a cat erred throughout the nearby woods when he met up with a fearsome lion. The lion stopped and looked at the cat and said,
- "You are a cousin of ours, aren't you?"
- "Yes, I am!" the cat replied, "and I am rather a near relative of yours". The lion sighed and asked,
- "But, tell us, how come that you are that small, undersized and hardly mew anything?!"
-"Oh, they’re Man’s gazes that render me so!" the cat replied in a sad voice.
- "Do we know that Man! I mean, is Man among the current species of animals that serve our majesty?!" The lion said in arrogance.
- "I don't think so, your majesty!" The cat scornfully answered, "I mean he is the one who exploits all the other species in your venerable kingdom!"
- "Oh no!" the lion exclaimed, "Do you mean what you are saying right now! Otherwise you are foolish!"

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template