can you speak better than her?lol

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Men's Guide to what a woman really means when she says.....

"We need" = "I want"

"It's your decision " = "The correct decision should be obvious by now."

"Do what you want" = "You'll pay for this later."

"Whatever" = "You'll pay for this later."

"Fine" = "You'll pay for this later."

"We need to talk" = "I need to complain"

"I'm not upset" = "Of course I'm upset, you moron!"

"You're so... manly" = "You need a shave and you sweat a lot."

"Be romantic, turn out the lights." = "I have flabby thighs."

"This kitchen is so inconvenient" = "I want a new house."

"I need wedding shoes" = "the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white."

"Hang the picture there" = "NO, I mean hang it there!"

"I heard a noise" = "I noticed you were almost asleep."

"Do you love me?" = "I'm going to ask for something expensive."

"How much do you love me?" = "I did something today you're really not going to like."

"I'll be ready in a minute " = "Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V."

"Is my butt fat?" = "Tell me I'm beautiful."

"You have to learn to communicate." = "Just agree with me."

"Are you listening to me!? " = "Too late, you're dead."

"Do you like this recipe?" = "It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it."

"I'm not yelling!" = "Yes I am yelling because I think this is important."

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template