can you speak better than her?lol

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Test how polite you are

please choose the polite answer for these questions:
1. Can you please help me?
a One second. I'll be right with you.
b-Wait. I'm on the phone, sir.
c-Wait a little bit.

2. Do you work here?
a Yes.
b-Yes, how can I help you?
c-What, do you need help?

3. I think we need some extra blankets.
a- It's not that cold is it?
b-I'm a little busy now. Come back later.
c-I'll get some sent up to your room.

4. Can you call me a taxi?
a-Certainly. Your name, please?
b-Your name. I need to know your name.
c-Name?

5. This room is pretty small!
a-Yes, they're like that.
b-Too small for you? Too bad, we don't have any other rooms available, sir.
c-Unfortunately, we don't have anything bigger right now.

6. I always stay at your hotel when I'm in town.
a-Oh, I see.
b-Thank you. We appreciate your business.
c-You realize that this is a good hotel.

7. One of my lamps isn't working.
a-I'll get someone to take a look at it.
b-What would you like me to do about it?
c-What do you want me to do about it?

8. Where is the entrance to the (hotel) restaurant?
a-Under the sign that says "restaurant."
b-It's right there to your right.
c-Turn to the right.

9. Hi, I have a reservation. My name is Robert McAlister.
a-Spelling?
b-OK... How do you spell you last name?
c-Spelled how?

10. My air conditioner is broken.
a-It is? It was fine this morning.
b-Did you break it, sir?
c-I'll have someone look at it as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template